- Instructor: Richard Carrigan, MSE
- Level: B1 & B2
- Times: January 20 -23, 2019
- Cost: US$45
Four-Day IELTS Workshop
We’ve designed an online course to help you improve your writing scores. In eight lessons, you will practice IELTS type questions. After you submit your answers, your teacher will grade them and give you feedback to help you improve the quality of your writing.
Academic Writing Skills
The Writing Section of the IELTS measures a student’s ability to write clearly, and to organize ideas into well-formed essays. Each task measures a students ability to express, support, and develop their opinion based on their experiences and understanding.
This course will help you organize and express your ideas as you prepare to take the IELTS.
Improve your score by learning how to:
- develop the topic
- use examples, reasons, explanations, facts, and details
- develop unity and coherence
- use correct vocabulary that fits the topic